I got tagged to do this “farewell to sims 2/3” tag meme thing by alwayssims2, so here we go, i guess.
1. When did you start playing the Sims 2?
2008! I didn’t actually get into participating into the community until around 2010, though,
2. What did you like most about the Sims 2?
Uhm…I prefer the way the sims look in 2 to 3 by a mile, I can actually run it at full settings and have it play, and overall I much prefer the aesthetic I can get in the game.
3. What did you spend most of your time doing in the Sims 2?
Mostly posing and taking pictures of sims, attempting to decorate, and I guess CC making.
4. One thing you won’t forget about the Sims 2?
I dunno??? It’s not like I’m going to stop playing any time soon so I don’t really know.
5. One thing that annoyed you the most in the Sims 2?
Nothing too much though I would like some of the features from TS3 in, mostly the once relating to decorating (ie more slots on items by default, real basements, CAST etc)
6. How has the Sims 2 impacted your life?
I’ve actually gotten involved in the community and talked to some really great people, I also learned the basics of how to use Milkshape and do basic mesh work, and more Photoshop stuff than I knew how to use before.
7. Will you be playing the Sims 2/3 after the release of the Sims 4?